To digitize, quantify and monitor every single agricultural field on the planet.
We use open data like global satellite imagery, weather and soil data. We then apply powerful technologies like artificial intelligence, image analytics and bio-physical modeling to analyze these data sets.
Our goal is a complete and continuous survey of the state of global agriculture, in near real-time.
A system for global crop information like yield, area, production and damage events as well as forecasts. Information is available at all scales from field to globe.
- optimize procurement
- abandon uncertainty of crop damage events
- be ahead of competition
- speed up and objectify claim management
- assess crop risks on a global basis
- introduce new insurance products
- reduce effort and costs of CAP controls
- increase quality of CAP controls
- utilize Copernicus data to monitor crop areas
- optimize on-farm research with real-time data insights
- reduce costs and time to generate smart farming maps
- scale their services, worldwide
Exploring data. Understanding nature. That‘s our motto. We are GREENSPIN, a start up from Würzburg, Germany. Our vision is to bring transparency to the global agricultural market. Call us and let‘s see how we can work together.
green spin GmbH